At Wonder, we have long range vision.
We aren’t teaching to a test, or merely aiming to get your child into college.
We envision the long haul: your child growing into a life rich with transformational learning, courageous problem-solving, intimate relationships and meaningful work.
This learning journey is neither linear nor quick and easy.
While much is unpredictable along the way, we do make these promises to you:
You and your child will:
- Begin a Hero’s Journey
- Learn to become a curious, independent, life-long learner
- Discover your most precious gifts, along with the dedication it takes to develop real talent
- Understand the importance of a strong character
- Cherish the arts, the wonders of the physical world and the mystery of life
- Treasure economic, political and religious freedom.
Each week we ask you to give us feedback on how we are doing. We ask you to hold us to these promises. If we stray, the weekly survey can be your tap on our shoulder to get back on track.
[Blogs or portion of blogs may be adapted from the blog of our partner school founder and advisor, Laura Sandefer.]